Thailand North to motorcycle 10J/7N (flights included)
Duration of the trip
10 days 7 nights
Date of departure
3 star hotel
1 035 km
Single or groupOnly In a group
Type of bikeRoad Off-road Trail Harley Davidson
Type of tripWith my bike I don't have a motorcycle
FlightFlight included Flight not included
10 days / 7 nights - includes 6 days of motorcycle
Date of travel: from October 15 to April 30
Type of motorcycle: Honda 250 CR - F
Mileage: 1 035 km
Day 1: France / Bangkok
Take off from Paris on regular company. Night on board.
Day 2: Bangkok
Arrival in Bangkok. Transfer and free holiday to discover the hectic please vote Bangkok and its magnificent temples. Night at the hotel.
Day 3: Bangkok / Chiang Rai in aircraft and Chiang Rai / Chiang Mai on a motorcycle -185 km of road
Free transfer to the airport and flight to Chiang Rai. Reception at the airport. Discount motorcycles Honda 250 CR - F and immediate departure for the road to Chiang Mai. Lunch Let's go. installation at the hotel for a little rest. Dinner. Night at the hotel.
Day 4: ChiangMai - Chem 160km including 90km of track
Departure for the circuit, on the road to Chomthong mountain trail, then villages of
Hmong and Karen. Lunch then continuation with a new track trialisante until Mae Chem. Dinner and night.
Day 5: Chem - Mae Hongson 210 km, 140 km of track
Departure by the village to see the old houses typical of the region, then track of crops and villages Thai Yai. Crossing of Karen villages, costumes and traditional housing are still present. More difficult to achieve a Karen village for the lunch. Continuation to meet various ethnic groups, still very isolated villages. Arrival in Mae Hongson late in the evening. Dinner in the citynight at the hotel.
Day 6: Mae Hongson - Pai 130 km, 25 km of track
Visit of the city, formerly Burmese city, its main temples and the panorama on the border. Departure by the mountain until Mae Lana road and discovery of this Thai Yai village customs intact and still using the old writing. Continuation by the forest track, village Lahu and Shan. Arrival at the Lod Cave for the lunch. Road link up to Pai. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Day 7: Pai - Chiang Dao 170 km including 99 km of tracks
Departure by the track and the Karen villages, track mountain in the forest. Lunch Thanon Heng and continue by road to the villages Lisu and descent into the Valley of Chiangdaoare. Stop at the caves for some curiosities. Paths of cultures through thai typical villages at the foot of spectacular ridges. Road link to the Marisa Resort. Dinner at the hotel. Night.
Day 8: Chiang Dao - Chiangrai 180 km including 100 km of tracks
Departure by road to Phrao and again thai villages and rice paddies and mountain trail, village Akkha and Lahu. Lunch in a Chinese village. Small road link to reach Mae Suai and continuation by Doi Chang, the mountain of elephants to the multiple cultures and ethnic villages. Arrival in Chiangrai. Dinner in the city night at the hotel.
Day 9: Chiang Rai - Bangkok by plane
Transfer to the airport for the flight to Chiang Rai - Bangkok and Bangkok Paris. Night on board.
Day 10: Bangkok / France
Check in day. End of our services
TIPS: For a less "express" trip, you have the option to add more nights before and/or after the circuit to enjoy beautiful beaches of Thailand or Bangkok. Do not hesitate to contact us at 01 41 40 32 65 or by e-mail email@example.com For more information.
This price includes
- International flights Paris Bangkok ROUND-TRIP on regular flights according to availability and airport taxes.
- Domestic flights Bangkok Chiang Rai ROUND-TRIP
- Land transfers as provided for in the program
- HONDA CR - F 250 motorcycle rental
- The 4 × 4 assistance with tools and spare parts
- A mechanic and a French-speaking guide on the northern part (day 3 to day 8)
- The presence of a thai guide to motorcycle
- 1 night in hotel 3 * in the center of Bangkok Basic double with breakfast
- 6 nights double room in hotel 3 *. in nature accommodation during the tour
- Meals mentioned in the program (breakfasts throughout the trip and lunch and dinner of the day 3 to day 8).
- The car for baggage from 6 people.
This price does not include
- The memories and personal expenses
- Transfers to Bangkok
- The entries in the temples, monuments and museums under the program.
- The deposit for the bike rental (€500 on-site in case)
- Optional insurance (cancellation-luggage) + €50 per person
|From October 15 to April 30|
Package 10 days / 7 nights
|Rate per person|
|Rate per driver Basic room to share||€2 290|
|Single room supplement||+ €150|
|Departure in private||consult us|
* Rates subject to availability at time of confirmation.
Achievable circuit with a minimum of 4 participants.
Airfare rates fluctuate according to filling aircraft and depending on special offers. Do not hesitate to contact us at 01 41 40 32 65 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.orgWe offer the best available rate.
Do not underestimate the difficulty despite the level Hiking This stay, there will be a commitment:
Take preferably with you "enduro" complete equipment, i.e.:
- enduro boots (do not mount on machines in simple rising shoe)
- pants enduro (protection of the knees, shins, and basin)
- enduro jacket (with protection of the column, elbows and shoulders)
- enduro gloves
- a helmet with goggles enduro enduro
- useful: protection of the Airways to the dust of the previous riders.